I had an accident while I was on holiday. Can I claim compensation?

If you’ve been involved in an accident and suffered injuries while you were on holiday, you may be entitled to claim compensation. You may also be able to recover compensation if you have developed an illness, such as food poisoning.

Being involved in an accident or developing an illness when you are away from home can be extremely stressful and traumatic. It’s likely that your holiday was ruined as a result, along with that of the people who travelled with you.

Contact our holiday claim specialist team on 0800 980 9390 for no-obligation advice on making a holiday claim, or use our contact form and we’ll be in touch. We deal with all holiday claims on a No Win, No Fee basis.

Expert Legal Advice

Our team of specialist lawyers have extensive experience of dealing with a wide variety of holiday accident claims, from food poisoning to slips and trips. There are sometimes strict time limits for claiming, particularly if your accident or illness occurred abroad. Contact our team as soon as possible for advice tailored to your specific circumstances.

Holiday insurance companies may offer money or vouchers by way of apology for your accident. This is often insufficient to cover the full costs of your accident and will not take into account your trauma and stress. We will fight on your behalf to ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible.

Exceptional Client Care

Our reputation for success and our dedication to the highest standards of client care mean the majority of our clients come to us through personal recommendation – a fact that we’re extremely proud of.

Taking care of our clients is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we examine each holiday claim from every possible angle, ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation.

We pride ourselves on providing each client with a personal, one-to-one service.

Making A Claim

For no-obligation advice on making a holiday accident claim, call us on 0800 980 9390 or fill out our claim form.


View All