Remortgages, Lifetime Mortgages and Equity Releases
An Equity Release is typically used to:
- Repay debts
- Fund exceptional expenditures
- Supplement pensions
- Reduce inheritance tax liability.
But while Equity Releases can improve a homeowner’s quality of life, it’s imperative for anyone considering such a scheme to seek expert guidance.
Macks Solicitors’ residential property team can provide specialist advice on the benefits and risks of Equity Releases, Lifetime Mortgages and Remortgages. We offer a quality, caring service.
Why choose Macks Solicitors:
- We promise to provide clients with tailor-made solutions, servicing their specific needs
- Our staff are highly experienced. Jane Carey, our team’s head of department, has more than 25 years of property law experience
- We make sure clients are aware of all costs at the earliest possible stage
- We also have outstanding Family Law and Wills and Probate teams, enabling us to provide clients with a comprehensive legal service.