New Vacancy – Personal Injury SecretaryApril 7, 2021
Role: Personal Injury Secretary
Department: Personal Injury Department
As a leading North-East law firm we are recruiting a Legal Secretary in our Personal Injury Law Department for our busy Middlesbrough office.
The successful candidate will support fee earners in the administration of their case load, assisting with drafting legal documents and collating Court bundles whilst maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality. Additional to providing regular reception cover as and when required.
- Previous PI Secretarial experience would be advantageous
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- Fast, accurate typing ability using digital audio systems
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience of case management systems (preferred)
- IT literate
- Diary management
- Strong organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail
In return we offer a competitive salary, role prospects and training, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension and staff benefits.
Email covering letter, CV and salary expectations to our Human Resource Department, at HR@macks.co.ukby 12noon on the 16 April 2021.
Should you have any questions about the role/department please feel free to contact our HR team at the email above.