New Vacancy – Personal Injury ParalegalJune 24, 2021
Department: Personal Injury Department
As a leading North-East law firm we are recruiting a Paralegal to join our Personal Injury Law Department in our busy Middlesbrough office.
The successful candidate will work directly with the fee earner/s to prepare for upcoming cases, getting involved in fact finding projects and to speak to, and take instructions from potential new clients.
- Educated in Law to Degree Level standard or equivalent
- Personal Injury experience is advantageous
- Previous industry experience is essential
- Case Management system experience
- Strong research and report writing skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude and enthusiastic approach
In return we offer a competitive salary, role prospects and training, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension and other staff benefits.
Email covering letter, CV and salary expectations to our Human Resource Department, at HR@macks.co.uk by 12noon on the 2 July 2021.
Should you have any questions about the role/department please feel free to contact our HR team at the email above.