New Vacancy – Personal InjurySeptember 29, 2020
This well established law firm in the North East is seeking a motivated personal injury secretary to join their well-positioned and growing team in their Stockton office. They offer the chance to work alongside highly skilled and experienced employees that pride themselves on preserving a supportive team environment where individuals can maximise their performance through exciting and challenging work.
In return they offer a competitive salary, role prospects, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• To prepare correspondence and documents using audio typing, word processing or digital dictation methods.
• To administer filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
• To prepare mail and enclosures for despatch.
• To arrange for all copying to be done.
• To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date diary
• To provide refreshments when asked to do so for clients.
• To provide support to other secretaries as required.
• To provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries as required.
• To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such communication in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the practice’s standards for client care.
• To undertake any specific training when required to do so and take responsibility for own self-development.
• To ensure the confidentiality of all practice and client documentation and information.
• To promote the practice when and where possible
• To maintain professional standards at all times.
• To carry out any other duties and responsibilities that may be required by the Directors.
• Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written forms
• Team orientated
• Immaculate and professional presentation
• Ability to multitask and manage several different tasks/jobs
• Experience of case management system essential