New Vacancy: Legal SecretaryMarch 11, 2020
A Leading North-East law firm are recruiting a Legal Secretary preferably from a family law background to work in the private law children/domestic abuse department. A very busy, fast paced team working with lots of emergency situations. The successful candidate will support fee earners with their case load and ideally be proactive in their approach with specific experience / skills as follows:
– Assist with completion of Family Court Application forms
– Answering calls and taking detailed notes
– Speaking with new clients
– Knowledge of Client & Cost Management System & Legal Aid desirable but not essential
– Knowledge of LASPO requirements to obtain Family Legal Aid desirable but not
– Fast, accurate typing ability using digital audio systems
– Experience of case management system (preferred)
– IT literate
– Diary management
– Strong organisational skills
– Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
– Any other duties
In return we offer a competitive salary, role prospects, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and a first class working environment.
We are keen to hear from individuals who are looking for full-time positions.