New Vacancy – Family SecretaryNovember 24, 2020
Role: Family Secretary
Department: Family Department
As a leading North-East law firm we are recruiting a Legal Secretary in our Family Law Department for our busy Darlington office.
The successful candidate will support fee earners by assisting with drafting legal documents, taking initial instructions and client statements, and collating Court bundles whilst maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Previous Family Secretarial experience would be advantageous
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- Fast, accurate typing ability using digital audio systems
- Experience of case management systems (preferred)
- IT literate
- Diary management
- Strong organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail
In return we offer a competitive salary, role prospects and training, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension and staff benefits.
Email covering letter, CV and salary expectations to our Human Resource Department, at HR@macks.co.ukby 12noon on the 7 December 2020.
Should you have any questions about the role/department please feel free to contact our HR team at the email above.