New Vacancy – Employment Law SolicitorMarch 30, 2021
Role: Employment Law Solicitor
Department: Civil Department
Location: Middlesbrough or Darlington
Hours: Full Time
As a well-established firm, Macks Solicitors is looking for a highly motivated and newly qualified Solicitor to join the expanding Employment Law Department. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a progressive practice.
The successful candidate will advise clients on all aspects of employment law, negotiating settlements and conducting litigation and play an active part in the promotion of the firm’s services.
- Newly qualified solicitor with a genuine passion for Employment Law
- Knowledge of negotiating and advising on the terms and effect of settlement agreements
- Knowledge of handling employment tribunal claims, including drafting proceedings
- The ability to deliver Excellent Client Care
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and organise a complex workload to deadline
In return we offer a competitive salary, role prospects and training, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension, Employee Assistance Programme and other staff benefits.
Email covering letter, CV and salary expectations to our Human Resource Department, at HR@macks.co.uk by COB on the 30 April 2021.
Should you have any questions about the role/department please feel free to contact our HR team at the email above.