Claiming Compensation For An Industrial Disease

If you suffer from an industrial disease, you may well be able to make a claim for compensation from your employer.

Even if your employer is no longer in business they are likely to have been insured when you worked there, so a claim may still be possible.

Industrial diseases can come in many forms. They include asbestos-related illness as well as noise-induced hearing loss, dermatitis and other exposure to harmful substances at work.

Industrial diseases can have a devastating effect on a person’s day-to-day life and can even result in loss of life in the most serious cases.

From minor cases involving short-lived symptoms to the most serious life-threatening conditions, our team can guide you through your claim. We appreciate that a diagnosis of an industrial disease can be both stressful and traumatic. Our solicitors will do their utmost to ensure you receive a caring, empathetic service, offering practical assistance while seeking the maximum compensation possible.

Contact our specialist industrial disease solicitors without obligation on 01642 252 828 or use our contact form and we’ll be in touch to discuss your individual circumstances.

What Industrial Diseases can I claim for?

We’re able to assist victims of…

Why do clients choose Macks?

We’re proud to say that most of our industrial disease clients come to us through recommendations from satisfied clients or from other professionals who appreciate the quality service and depth of experience and expertise in our industrial disease team.

We always go the extra mile and leave no stone unturned to ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible.

Home and hospital visits can be arranged and we also take clients through the forms to enable them to claim any state benefits or lump sum payments they are entitled to.

How to make an Industrial Disease claim

Contact us via our online claim form or call our specialist industrial disease solicitors on 01642 252 828.