If you are buying a property with a friend or as part of an unmarried couple, it might be wise to make a Declaration of Trust.
A Declaration of Trust can clarify:
- the amount of the deposit each person will pay
- the amount that each person will contribute towards mortgage payments
- the amount that each person will contribute towards fees
- and the portion of the property that each person will own.
Macks Solicitors’ residential property team can provide expert advice on Declarations of Trust.
For a quality, caring service, choose Macks Solicitors.
- We promise to provide clients with tailor-made solutions, servicing their specific needs.
- Our staff are highly experienced. Jane Carey, our residential property team’s head of department, has over 24 years of experience.
- We ensure that clients are aware of all costs at the earliest possible stage.
- We also have outstanding family law and wills teams, allowing us to provide clients with a comprehensive legal service.