Have you been charged with a driving offence? Are you at risk of losing your licence? Consider getting legal advice.
Call us now on 01642 252828 to discuss your case and hear about our competitive fixed fees.
Just a few reasons to choose Macks Solicitors:
- We have specialist motoring lawyers who will give you the best possible representation.
- We believe in transparent, honest pricing. You will find our fees to be competitive, ask for a quote now and compare.
- We can represent you nationwide through using a network of specialist barristers. Wherever you are in the country call us now to find out how we can help you.
Why use a Lawyer to represent you?
- Motoring related law is a very technical area which can lead to a variety of outcomes. A thorough knowledge of all aspects of traffic law will help your defence immensely.
- In representing yourself you will be the only non-lawyer expected to address the court. This can make it difficult to understand exactly what is happening in what many find to be an intimidating environment.
- Under pressure, it’s all too easy to say something you might not mean or want to say, this could massively harm your defence. Our experienced team will prevent this situation arising.
- How much do you value your driving licence? A modest fixed fee for an experienced motoring offence lawyer may be the best investment decision you ever make.
We understand that being accused of a road traffic offence can be frustrating and worrying, especially if your driving licence is at risk. At Macks Solicitors we have a team of specialist solicitors in road traffic law who can help.
Road traffic law can often be technical and many people are unaware of the options available to them when facing prosecution. If you want to fight the case, keep your licence or simply consider the options available, it is vital that you receive quality legal advice as quickly as possible.
We offer a free 15 minute initial telephone or face-to-face interview to enable us to assess your motoring offences case and provide you with a reliable quote, so contact us today on 01642 252828 or through our website if you wish to discuss your case.