An introduction to industrial disease claims
If you have suffered from industrial disease sustained during the course of your work, you may be entitled to compensation from your former employer.
Every year, our personal injury experts recover compensation for victims of:
- noise-induced deafness;
- vibration white finger; and
- asbestos-related illness:
- asbestos-related lung cancer;
- diffuse pleural thickening; and
Why clients choose us for their industrial disease claims
Unlike many other law firms, we have rejected the system of ‘buying in’ work from claims management companies. We have preferred to rely on our hard-earned reputation of providing a quality, caring service to personal injury victims. Our largest source of new work comes from the personal recommendation of our existing clients.
With our head office based close to heavy industry in the north of England, we have seen at first hand the problems that those with industrial disease face. We believe that every victim of industrial disease deserves the very best service.
What we offer
If you allow us to care for your industrial disease compensation claim and you will receive a first-rate service at absolutely no cost to you.
For your compensation claim itself, we will:
- seek and recover maximum compensation with the minimum of fuss;
- provide expert legal advice; and
- communicate in the way that suits you:
- face-to-face at one of our nationwide interviewing facilities or in the comfort of your own home; or
- by telephone, text and email.
Choose us and you will receive 100 per cent of any compensation recovered, without any deductions whatsoever. We recover our costs from the other side’s insurer.
For your current and future welfare, we will:
- arrange for necessary private medical treatment, funded by the other side; and
- help you apply for state benefit schemes, including:
- the Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit;
- the Pnuemoconiosis (Workers’ Compensation) Act 1979; and
- the 2008 Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme.
How to make an industrial disease claim
If you would like to speak to a legal expert about the possibility of making an industrial disease claim please contact us now.